French Immersion F.A.Q.
French Immersion - What is it?
French Immerison is a very effective approach to learning French as a second language. Students acquire French language skills by learning curriculum that is taught in French. French Immersion allows students to become functionally fluent in French while achieving all the required learning outcomes of the Alberta Programs of Study.
Canadian Parents for French article: Employment benefits of French Immersion.
1. We accept registrations from everyone. All are welcome at our school.
2. Parents, you do not need to speak French in order to register your child in French Immersion.
3. 95% of our parents do not speak French.
4. 40,000 students in Alberta are registered in French Immersion programming this year.
5. 10% of all Canadian students are currently registered in French Immersion.
Click here to learn more about French Immersion.